In 1935, the Tromörthof received an official document called "Erbhofurkunde". As stated in documents, the family Hönegger owns Tromörthof since 1571, in an uninterrupted sequence.
 
   
   
 
The government gave the property the title "Erbhof" on March, 17 1935 with the right to put on a plaque with the inscription Erbhof.
 
 
The family grows.... Just click....!